CMS never stop loading

Hey there
My CMS never stop loading no matter how many times I try.

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - ADORE
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi Jenn,

You CMS loads fine here.

1. click on your own sharing link, does it load then?
  2. open a chrome Incognito window, log in Webflow, load your site, does cms loads then?
  1. I open the sharing link and CMS still loading
  2. Even in Incognito still loading

Shoot a mail to support to begin with. Pinging @brando in case this rings a bell.

Oops, I just send mail to support a few second ago.

Try to log in from a different browser, like safari or chrome canary, too.

What’s your environment? Home behind a consumer router? Enterprise/coworking space on wifi?

It was ok a few hours ago. I use my home Wifi plus only me use this wifi.

I have never seen a bug like this so my questions are pretty vague, trying to narrow the circumstances down

I suspicious maybe I use the Schedule function too much…

Another thing you can try:

Go to site settings, backups. Load last backup and apply it. This will create a new backup, the backup of the state you were before calling the last backup. Check the site to see how it goes, then go back to backups, and load the auto saved backup. See if that unblocks your CMS

How much is too much?

Nope the backup isn’t work either! I use the Schedule no less than a hundred times. I keep changes the date and time… Before this happened I saw this loading but after I reload or open it again. Everything back to normal. Or another theory is I use 301 too much. I started to learn about writing URL to get more visits. I saw that my old URLs were vague so I use redirect about 300 times

Should work nevertheless but just for the joke they should make you a beta tester.

I open it back the next day and it’s back to normal…strange

Good.

Make a manual save point in case of.

⌘⇧S

@vincent Even I get it back, it’s pretty unstable. Went off and on…