CMS Item not shown in search result site

Hello together

So I have this strange problem here. I have now embedded a search function and it seems to work great for the static content. However, the CMS item is not showing up for me on the search page. Even though the field for exluding is not checked. Strangely enough it works for the page “Vorstand Aargau-Solothurn” In it I have a collection list wrapper. E.g. this contains the item “Ueli Bigler”. If I then search for “Ueli” this item is displayed. With all other pages which contain exactly the same collection list it does not work. E.g. on the page “Vorstand” there is the list which contains the item of “Erika Gerber”. But this item is not found when I search for “Erika”.

I have absolutely no idea what causes this problem.
I hope you can help me.

Thanks a lot

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/ed-final-v2?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=ed-final-v2&preview=dff67031f5c35b0ad0da62694b8cc11b&workflow=preview

Here is my public share link: [LINK](Webflow - Entlastungsdienst Schweiz)
(how to access public share link)

Which one? A third party solution?

Hi Vincent

Thank for reaching out to me. No its the webflow intern search “engine”.

I just wanted to say that i found the problem. I had to manually reindex the search index. Didnt know about this feature before.

Have a great week

Cheers
Daniel

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.