After creating the CMS Grid of my projects, I noticed that when I attempted to place my Footer symbol onto the page, it wasn’t going beneath the grid. After navigating to the Margins/Padding panel to investigate, I noticed that it was only reading the top row of the grid and ignoring the rest (see screengrab above).
How I got to this point is as follows:
- I created and styled the basic project card div w/ placeholders; outline stroke, image, title, and subhead
- Added the Collection list above the card div in my top-level projects div & linked it to the Projects collection
- Dragged the project card div into the Collection Item
- Linked each part/field of the card to the individual project info
- Updated the Collection List to Grid display and set it to 3-col
Why is the Section & Page ONLY recognizing the top row of the grid and not the entire grid???
HELP? Thank you!!!
Read-only link: (Webflow - Ideomancer)