CMS Ecommerce Categories Template not working

Hi there,

I’m stuck with a problem that does not seem to have a solution! Maybe somebody has already experienced the same thing.

Let me explain: my Categories Template page in the ecommerce version of webflow is not working anymore. It used to work perfectly. But now, when I try to change the different categories to see the products that belong to each one, nothing is changing anymore. It seems like products don’t get filtered out anymore. I even checked the CMS products and they all have different categories tags. Can someone help me out?

here’s the read only link: Webflow - Namasteee

Did anybody have the same problem? Some help would be really appreciated

Hi @zaccadigi, thanks for your post, I checked in the designer in the read only link on the categories page and the items in the collection list bound to the products are changing on my end when changing categories.

Is the issue still happening at your end? Can you give an example of a category where there is a specific product missing?

In the example you gave, fo rthe item coccole infinite, I see only 4 items total, not all products: Webflow - Namasteee 2021-10...

As the Designer of a site project and making Design changes, it is often helpful to first try the following steps:

– Try to reproduce the behavior while using Webflow in Incognito mode/Private window mode with browser extensions turned off.

– It may be helpful to disable the browser cache so that updated files are always downloaded instead of pulling old content from browser cache.