Streaming live at 10am (PST)

CMS double content harming SEO rating

Hey guys,

I came across a problem since I have been working on improving my website in terms of SEO standards over the past days. I realized that all my grids on my CMS page which I control with conditional visibility are not seen by the user when he opens one specific page, but the google bots will see every single grid (about 90 in total) on every single page (about 19), leading to a vast amount of double content! This is of course a huge bummer for my SEO goals. I tried fixing it by manually excluding the grids from site search results, but that just gives me a 4xx client error, which is also not what you want.

I was wondering whether you have any solution for me that I didn’t think of? Thanks in advance.
Jan

read-only link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/jans-supercool-project-b85b6c?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=jans-supercool-project-b85b6c&preview=f3cd180110aedcb1d3ae5a0e63946d5f&pageId=604b3623ac5dd6746d04291c&itemId=604b3773a5e7dfb8baa5a789&mode=preview

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.