CMS Date Language

edit @samliew

Here is my Read-Only link

Good evening, I’m trying to add the “Portuguese” language on the publication dates of the posts on my site. I found this post in the forum, which is something like my problem, unfortunately the steps did not solve my problem. As you can see from the two prints below, I added the script to the last console on the page. I have little experience with JS, so I’m not finding the solution.

summing up

I need to change the language from English to Portuguese on the dates that appear in the CMS collection, for example, september to “Setembro”

1 Like

Welcome to the Webflow forum!

Could you please edit Screenshot_2017-08-16_140811 and provide ALL the necessary details in your post so we can take a look at your site/issue?

In future if you want faster replies and more accurate answers, I suggest including all the details listed in the link above before someone has to ask.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

1 Like

Somebody could help me please :frowning:

Please include your published link as well, as custom code does not work in the designer.

In future if you want faster replies and more accurate answers, I suggest including ALL the details listed in the link above before someone has to ask.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/brpbe?preview=a4cff5f3314ef0e1789cb8970253e205
try this! thank you :slight_smile: :

Remember, I just want to change the language of the CMS publishing data, just for that. If you can give me a light!

I found a solution Translate your CMS dates and convert your CMS time to 24h format