CMS Collection Page Subpage

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to build a website for a client to feature their Airbnb’s. They have listings on Airbnb, Vacasa, VRBO, etc. already, but this is a site they want to use to market their listings and add more information. I’ve got a collection page setup to feature an individual listing. However, I’m trying to figure out the best way to add a separate “Things-To-Do” page where we can post local businesses and restaurants with a link to their respective pages that allows us to have a QR code that points to that page that we can post within the Airbnb for guests to reference. Is there a way to essentially have two CMS collection pages that are tied together for one listing? I’m not sure how I can best accomplish this, because the client does want to have these local businesses posted on their site. I’d just like to not have it on the same page if I can avoid it.

Here is my public share link: My Page

I think I’d create it as two collections- Property and Location.
Property would be the property page, and it would always ref a Location which could be a neighborhood or city.

The Location page would contain your things to do, map, tour links, etc.

This lets you separate the pages but it also handles cases where two Properties are nearby, and should share the same Things to do