Cms collection items not publishing

I have 8 items in my collection to share, but only 6 items will publish. There are plenty of extra fields, but not sure why only 6 display.

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/hey-textile-preview?utm_source=hey-textile-preview&preview=3015b034883bf4ef9763efe51aa9b6a0

(how to access public share link)

I’m assuming those 8 items you’re talking about are the pictures within the collection item itself (the PTG Promotion Tech Collection Item)

The collection item itself has 8 photos but the thing is your Portfolio Items template only has 6 image divs set up.

Simply set up the remaining divs in order to see them.

Your collection can hold up to 10 so I’d recommend setting up the remaining 4 so this doesn’t happen again!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll look into the additional div additions. I had another developer create this, so learning to update on my own. Thanks again.

1 Like

If you have any questions feel free to reach out!

Best of luck.

Thanks. Is there an article to help with divs in templates? I know how to add divs in the main pages, but not in CMS Collections.

I’m already working on showing you how to add those divs, I’ll have a detailed response in like 5-10 mins.

Don’t worry, it’s super easy.

Nevermind! I found it!

Are you manually adding in the divs or did you copy and paste?

I’d recommend copy and pasting!

Ok, I’ll take your help anyways in case I mess things up!

Ok, I’ll try the copy & paste. Thank you!

Okay, so here’s the different layers for the template page.

layers

I copied the first highlighted Work Row and pasted it inside Work Images Wrapper.

This Work Row already has the 4 images inside them and they’re already in the order they need to be in to follow the design pattern of the images.

Just change the images out to match their corresponding image number.

EDIT: Also change out the corresponding title number as well.

webflow1

For the collection items where you don’t have an image to populate the div, it just won’t show up.

1 Like

Wow. I appreciate your help so much. Above and beyond expectations! I will get to work on the update and happy to have learned something new. Thanks Carlos!

1 Like

No problem, have a fantastic night.

1 Like

You as well! Peace Out.

1 Like