CMS - Collaborator Article not saved

Hi Webflow Team,

I’m just a bit frustrated here and the slow internet connection does not make it better. As a collaborator I just created a new blog article, or wanted to do that. Parallel to my article, I opened a second tab shortly before completion in order to check out the live page. Then there came a message that a second tab is open and I clicked on the green button. Unfortunately, my article was not cached and is now completely gone.

Sorry, very annoying.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi, @Toby!

So sorry to hear that you lost your work and I am definitely passing this feedback to the team. In the future, please keep in mind that it’s best to save the article as a draft and view the page in the same tab. Having the Editor open in two different tabs can cause this behavior.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to assist you further!

1 Like

Hey back,

thanks for your message. Yes, i found after this trouble the “Save as draft” button. Perhaps you should search another position for this button, not under the “Create” Button.

Thanks
Toby

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.