Classes inside Flexbox keeps Deleting

I have a div class called “cs-flex-w” and its a class i created that is a flexbox wrapper. Inside that div i have a div on the left that is like 65% width and a div on the right that is 35% width. This is the 3rd time where i create these flex box and save then come back 30 min later and the class is deleted and the div just says div box.

Has anybody else created classes and then they just get deleted?

the 1st screenshot shows how i find the page after it auto deletes the classes

the 2nd screenshot is once i fix it again, you can see the class name on the right panel but on the actual element it says div block

Hey Kirk,

Yeah that seems like really strange behaviour???

It definitely looks like that class name is not saving to the Div element??

Can you share your ‘Read-Only’ link to investigate further.

Cheers
Keiran

I copied it the last time i wonder why it did not save. Also i have made a webflow site before but I did not use a template and did not have issues like this. I am using a template now and thats when i started having issues, I wonder if the template classes could be glitching with the system. This is the 3rd glitch issue i have had…the other nobody responded to the other issue so did another method for my teams page. Any way here is the link for this issue. I redid the classes and not sure if it will save or not, on some classes i had to redo about 2 times before it stuck.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/sounds-of-joy?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=sounds-of-joy&preview=e14f102c309f99d2273b2dbf15fd76f9&mode=preview

Hey Kirk,

I couldn’t see why this was happening, but I suggest to re-create the elements so you can move forward with your project.

Let me know if the classes remain saved (I can’t save changes in ‘Read-Only’)

Cheers
Keiran

I did, it seems to only happen when i use the class cs-flex-w then when i put the child divs and style it, later on the child divs and new styles that are in the child divs of the flexbox classes get deleted.

Hey Kirk,

hmmm…ok, so it might be a good idea to contact the developer of the template to see if they can throw some light on the situation.

Very strange!