I’m about to build a website for a client. He runs a youth basketball program. Here’s the general flow that we’re hoping to accomplish for new people signing up for the team:
- Parents go to website and find the ‘Join the Team’ section. (easy enough)
- They first pay the sign up fees through a checkout process.
- They are then taken to a page where they fill in their registration details (uniform size, etc.)
- Afterwards they receive a follow-up confirmation/welcome to the team email.
- A nice bonus would be for them to then have a profile page where they can log in and see updates and review documentation.
Three additional notes:
In an ideal world the parents would have the option to either pay once or split the registration payment over two or three installments. Memberstack, Outseta, etc. all have a subscription-based model which seems to only offer ongoing/recurring payments.
We are open to using multiple integrations with Webflow, but if there’s one company out there that can handle it all, we will happily throw money at them.
I haven’t started the site so I don’t have a link to provide. I hope the above makes it clear what we’re trying to accomplish.
If anyone has the time to help me I would appreciate it. I have been researching this for too long and feel there’s either a solution staring at me or I’m asking for too much. Thank you for taking the time.