Changing the form -error textbox texts

Hi!

have not been able to find a resource pointing to how I would go about changing the error texts of a form fields so am reaching out :smiley: - Our site is in finnish so would need these texts also to be in finnish.

Screenshot 2020-07-28 at 12.10.45

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi Susanna,

I think this should work, but if not, I’ll need you to share your "share link’ so I can give you more specific advice. You can find more information on how to do this here.

You should be able to go to the form and click on it (either in the designer or in the navigator panel on the left) - Then if you look at the top of the panel on the right, you’ll see four tabs, click on the little “cogwheel” tab. You should see a row in the panel now that says “show state” with 3 tabs beside it (Normal, Success, Error), click through these tabs and you’ll see the different messages displayed on the designer and you can click on them and edit.

Important! - Before you publish the page, make sure you’ve clicked the “show state” tab back to normal or the form will start on whichever “state” it was left on.

Hope that helps!

-Jeff

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. I could only edit the error messages of the form but not the info-popups. Ill try and work this out lates, putting it on the backlog.