Changing red-tagged styles in style manager?

Hello. I’m creating a website using this template https://webflow.com/templates/html/waiters-event-website-template

I have some classes that are wierd for me, for example “All Images” and I can’t edit that class. Is there any way to?

The problem is that it is shifting my images to the right, mainly I could override it but I can’t do it for a fullscreen lightbox - on the second page of my site there is a Twin Brothers image in a lightbox, if you’ll click on it you’ll see that images are shifted in the lightbox.

So simply put can I edit this class and what does the red colour mean and second - can I style lightbox fullscreen elements?

Thanks in advance.

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hey @radmitry

The red tags are kind of a universal class that give style to every element of that class. ie. all images will effect every image you add to your site.

I attached some screen shots on how you can edit these. It also looks like the All images had a position set to push all images right 15%

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks a lot, Hamilton :slight_smile: Solved. Didn’t notice that button :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.