Changes on site only show when cleared history

I’ve noticed that changes to my sites don’t show properly unless I clear my history rather than just refreshing the page.

Also on a Samsung Internet window the changes won’t show even when I clear my history and my cache. They only show if i flip from mobile to desktop, then back again…?

Hello, @GrahamB!

Thanks so much for reporting this! This is definitely odd behavior and I wasn’t able to reproduce this on my end.

Which project are you specifically having issues with? Can you share your read-only link with me so I can jump in and investigate?

Also, what specific devices are you testing on? Can you also share what software version they’re running?

We’ll be looking forward to your response so we can help you solve this issue.

This still happens on all devices unless I do a shift F5 hard refresh. It’s not all elements either. It seems when I change the background colour or the general layout.

Example of live site I had this issue is:

Wanted to change the red throughout. Logo changed after just simple f5 but red section at bottom did not until shift F5.

I think it is the CSS that is not updating. BTW I host all my sites externally if this is relevant.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.