Change the checkout form language

Hey people,
I’m designing the last few steps of an e-commerce client in France.
While designing the checkout page, I encountered this problem : I can’t seem to change the text field in the chekout form, so I can’t translate it in french.
Have I missed something somewhere or is this not possible ?
Do someone has a solution for this ?
Thanks for the answers,

Here is my site Read-Only: https://mvh2.webflow.io/checkout

1 Like

I contacted the support for that problem and it seems that I encountered a bug, so here’s the response that John of the Webflow support gave me :

" Hi Vianney,
Thank you for providing this information. I was also able to reproduce this on my end, and it looks like we’ve found a bug.
It looks like when there is a span element inside a field label on the checkout page it causes the field label to not be editable.
Our Product Managers and Engineers are investigating the cause of the issue and are working on a solution.
I don’t yet have a time frame for you as to when a fix will be available, but we will respond in this thread as soon as we have an update for you.
As a workaround, at the moment, you can delete the span element inside of the field label, rename the field label, and then re-add the span element with the class name.
I’ve created a short video to further clarify: Screen Recording 2020-07-22...
Please let me know if this is helpful, or if you have any additional questions - I’m happy to help further.
Best,
John"

TL;DR :
Encouter the bug : add a span in field label on the checkout page cause the field label to not be editable.
Workaround : Delete the span, edit your text and re-add your span.

Maybe it will help someone later. :slight_smile:

I’m trying to find a fix around offering it both in English and another language!
Have you experience in offering a checkout experience in French and English? Or is it just a translation of the English that you’re working on?

Hey, I’m failry late to answer so sorry for that. But I’m only working on the french checkout experience.