Change size of embedded GIF in collection

Hi everyone,

I am trying to move my blog over to Webflow. In my blog I write analysis on AFL (local sport to Australia) as well as provide GIF videos for commentary. I have embedded these GIFs in my article.

In the CMS, when I post the URL to embed the GIF I have se the size to be full width. These makes the videos look good on computer and tablet, but then on the mobile it is tiny.

Does anyone have any suggestions of how I can make the embedded gif a normal size on mobile as well as on computer?

Thanks

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your post. Would it be possible for you to help share some additional detail that will help the community to provide assistance?

• The read-only link to the project

• Screenshot or screencast that helps to give a visual description. Here are some good tools: Loom, Cloudapp

• The published url/link to the page which is showing how things are currently

• If the trouble is happening on Mobile, what is the mobile device and model and OS version?

I am facing the same problem - I embedded a GIF from GIPHY on my blog used the HTML embed. It shows up fine on desktop but shrinks in size on mobile.

Project read-only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/makethedot?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=makethedot&preview=775815bb822ccf5c285224a765b3b096&pageId=615a8be4a889a1b11345f6b5&workflow=preview
(All my blog styling is formatted under the page Rich Text Style.)

The live blog containing the GIF: www.makethedot.com/blog/the-truth-about-growing-a-fashion-community