Change Rich Text Link Heading Styling

Hello everyone!

I need help with the following problem:

I have a CMS, which has a Rich Text, which is linked to a Rich Text Field in the editor.

In the Text, i use all the Headings (H1,H2,H3…). I can style the Headings by going to the tag “All H6 Headings”, for example. If i change the style, it also changes the corresponding heading in the rich field text.

But I also have some Headings, that are links at the same time, but whenever i style a heading H6, for example the color, it doesnt change the color of the heading link. Is there any way to accomplish this, for example by nesting?

Example: If Link is in Heading 6, then change color to x?

Thanks

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

I wasn’t able to open your public share link (looks like the URL is empty), but here’s a general answer to your question:

You can style link elements within other elements, such as headings, by using Combo Classes. Here’s how you can do it:

1. Select the link within the heading in the Designer.
  2. In the Selector field (at the top of the Style panel), you’ll see the current class of the link. Click on this field to add a new Combo Class. You can name it something like “heading-link” or similar.
  3. Now, with this Combo Class selected, you can style the link as you wish. The styles you apply here will only affect links with this Combo Class, and not all links.

However, this method requires you to manually add the Combo Class to each link within a heading. If you want to automatically style all links within a certain type of heading, you can use custom CSS. Here’s an example of how you can do this:

1. Go to your project settings.
  2. Navigate to the “Custom Code” tab.
  3. In the “” field, add the following code:
h6 a {
    color: x; /* replace 'x' with your desired color */
}

This code will change the color of all links within H6 headings to the color you specify. You can replace ‘h6’ with any other heading tag (h1, h2, etc.) to target links within those headings.

Let me know if this works!

Did you try removing the h6 from the link, and instead just changing the links font size to match the h6?

The second method, integrating the custom code, works like a charm. I want to thank you a lot, you made my day!