Change loading screen

Hi,
I bought “Portfolio creator” and now I want to change the loading screen. How can I do?

Thanks

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Also i don’t find the link settings for the button as you can see from my screenshot

If you are on a free plan and if you are trying to edit custom code, you’ll have limitations there. You should upgrade your plan.

If you are searching for the code of loading screen, I cannot exactly say to where you should look without checking your project. But usually it should be on custom code blocks, check on your page and on Project Settings > Custom Code.

Before you work on the template you should throughly check your template to get familiar with its structure and implementation.

And regrading that button make sure you are selecting the right element, I think you’ve selected inside element of that link.

You can view elements on the Navigator to be sure about it.

I think it’s unfair that I can’t change the loading screen to a free plan. After all, I bought the template and I should be able to change everything. If so, how can I request a refund if I am unable to change or at least remove the loading screen?

Oh by the way, you’ll be adding a Site Plan right? To publish your website?

If you add a Site Plan then you don’t need Workspace Plan, and then you can edit custom codes as well.

No i use wordpress to publish my website.