I can’t find the option to remove that green color that appears when I select one of the sections in the navigation bar for mobile.
can u please provide your read only link
Of course Webflow - Clicomy (1)
Your Nav Link has an animation attached.
- Open the menu button by clicking edit instance.
- Select the menu button (should appear blue)
- Select ‘Menu/Show’ under ‘Nav bar’ settings.
- Select ‘Nav Link’
- Select the lightening bolt’ interactions panel
- Remove the animation by clicking the little rubbish bin. You can also edit it if you prefer.
Let us know how you go!
Thank You @anitat I followed the steps you indicated but still the problem continues. do you know what else I could do? If you like, I could duplicate the work table and I could share it with you for editing.