Centering Colums

For the life of me I can’t seem to center a Column inside of a div element.

Anyone know what is going on?

Can you be a bit more specific? Screenshots or better yet a public link to the project you’re working on would be helpful! :sunglasses:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/neusight-mtt?preview=8239d8bc1fd9e144f0810af3aaf76c9d

The column i have in the “click to reveal div”.

Okay, thanks for the link and screenshot! Can you tell us a bit more about what you’re trying to achieve? There are a billion ways to vertically center things, but it’d help to know exactly what you’re looking for. :grin:

Regarding UX, what are you looking to achieve by having the Menu button activate a pull-down as opposed to having the menu show by default? Don’t mean to second guess your design here, but this could help us better guide you through the development process if we can understand your thinking. :+1:

Edit: Your “hide” interaction (clicking Menu) is making the height of “menudiv” go to 100% regardless of what you have set up for your styles of the “menudiv” element. That 100% is causing the “menudiv” element to hang way over, as it’s inheriting that 100% size from its parent (“introcont”).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.