Cascading menu not visible on click

Hi,

(Please see the ‘New Menu’ page in the page list)

I’m trying to make a cascading menu navigation which has two levels of menu items. At the desktop breakpoint there are three panels which reveal themselves from right to left as you navigate through the levels. The first two panels (image and top-level nav links reveal when the burger is pressed, third reveals when ‘Adventures’ is pressed).

Clicking on the ‘Adventures’ item should slide the visible nav links over to the left obscuring the image and contact details and then reveal a sub menu of links.

I’ve got all but the reveal working for the tertiary menu panel and I can’t fathom why it’s now not even showing the text in this menu. I’ve checked its text colour, opacity, and position and nothing seems to resolve it.

The next issue I have is that it won’t reveal with the interaction. I believe I’ve set the animation so the opacity of the text for the tertiary menu increases on clicking the ‘Adventures’ link but it’s not doing that either.

I’m sure this is a simple fix but after spending a while trying to debug this myself, I’m now all out of ideas.

I’d really appreciate any help.

Cheers

Here is my public share link: LINK