Cant transfer a slected item in a collection list to a different page

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/moolre-e5fd305e6c307935a0d495792db320fd?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=moolre-e5fd305e6c307935a0d495792db320fd&preview=65059b3bd247df175958c48fb5dbc5ed&pageId=60d4a206ff8a1d3f16577103&workflow=preview

Howdy @emmanuel_Affoh and welcome to the Community :wave:

In order to help you out I’d suggest giving us a bit more information on what you’re trying to accomplish. Right now I’m a bit confused on which collection item you’d like to move and where it should be moved.

ok, so i have some data in cms collection which has list of question field and answer field, i am listing these values with the collection list. Now what i want to do is, if i select any of the list item in the collection list, i want to get the question field and the answer field of what i have selected, move to a new page or screen within my website and display it.

Ah okay, well since these are being pulled from your FAQ Collection, you can just add a link to that specific item’s Collection Page:

Once you’ve got that setup, just head to your FAQs Template page (the very bottom option shown in purple) and design this as needed using the available Collection Fields:

Webflow has a great writeup on using Collection Pages that I’d recommend you take a peek at if you haven’t already:

If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out :+1:

Thank you so so much :smiley:

1 Like