I originally wrote this as bug, because I couldn’t for the life of me understand why I couldn’t switch the image height setting back to auto. As it turns out all I needed to do was hit the backspace key. *FACEPALM*
As a note to the designers of Webflow, it may be worth making it possible to switch back to auto by typing it in. I’m able to do this for most every other place on the platform, so it feels more natural to type auto in vs backspacing out of it.
All of this aside, here was the situation:
OSX 10.11.4 (15E65)
When I add photos to my project and define their height px values, I can’t set the height back to auto.
Steps I’ve taken thus far
- Replicated the issue on Safari, and got the same results.
- Tried using caps and non-caps (e.g. “Auto” or “auto”)
- Tried closing the box using the “enter” and by clicking x box.
- Tried defining it in the full image settings column
- Moved into a brand new project and got the same results.
Delete and re-add the pictures. Pain in the butt.
This may not be enough to go off of but I’m curious what you all think. Is this a bug?