Can't set fixed image on top image of projects page

Hey guys. I wanted to add a fixed image on scroll at the top of each of my projects pages. I purchased a template with a pre-set projects section, and it comes with a projects template page that allows me to add sections directly on it. I figured out how to get a different image for each project page by adding the image section into the CMS and then using the image settings-dynamic style settings. However, I can’t seem to set it to fixed position, creating that scroll over effect I’m looking for. Please help!

Here is my site Read-Only:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/uxashlie?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=uxashlie&preview=46460906ddb2b53d04e00c1dd29121c7&pageId=6091dc698a83f67e74d5dddf&itemId=6091dc698a83f656d3d5de5f&mode=preview

Hi @Ashlie_Pounds

I recorded a video to explain how you can fix this issue.

Let me know if this resolves your issue or you have more questions.

2 Likes

Hey Anna!
Wow- thank you so much for helping me with this- it was taking me forever to figure this out. I was doing everything in such a round-about way palm to face. Helped 100% :). Now, do you think it would be better to just create separate project pages because I wanted to add some really different elements within the project pages, but I’m not sure I’ll be able to fill the area I add to the template with information according to that project. Is there a way to add and take away elements within each project page that wont affect all the others?
Cheers,
Ashlie

1 Like

You can add all the elements you want to show on the project pages and then set them to conditionally display depending on which project is loaded. One way I do that is I add a field to the CMS called “number” and give each CMS item a unique number. Then I set each element on the project page to display only when the the current project matches that number. For example, blog post one could have a “number field” set to “1”. Then on the project page you set a section to display only when the “number field” is set to “1”.

1 Like

I’m glad the video helped.

As for the second question, @britishchap is correct. You can use conditional visibility to show or hide elements depending on the type of page you want.

Check out this article to learn all about using conditional visibility:

2 Likes

Thank you both so much for your help. This makes sense.

2 Likes