Can't see background video and mysterious space under contact form

Hey, glad the void thingie worked out.

For the logo: Go to the “container 9” div and change a few things:
the position to “0” on both sides:
Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 1.37.42 AM
Remove padding
Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 1.40.18 AM

I also recommend you make both the logo and the text a little bit bigger

as for the nav button on mobile, it seems that there is not animation active on the button. Also, bring the z-index on the burger menu up to like a 10, because now it seems it goes under the image.

But yeah mainly the issues is that you need to add the “on click” interaction that shows the nav menu, and hides it again on second click

The logo is back! Thank you!

I am trying to understand how to animate the menu button. In the university video it is on by default, and I don’t see it as an option for open menu in the interactions tab. With the Z-value I got it to kind of open (with a lot of opacity - as seen on the screenshot), but it still doesn’t open in the editor.

Thanks again!

Hi baadtaste
I just noticed that setting the Body Overflow to Hidden hides all scrollbars - including the vertical scroll, meaning that my site became stuck with no scrolling possible. Interesting effect, but not quite what I need right now. So I’m back at square one regarding both sidescroll at breakpoints tablet or smaller and regarding the empty space in the bottom… :confounded: