Can't scroll - published site

Hi guys,

I try to run my first project with webflow.

In the editor I can scroll vertically but in the published site I can’t scroll. I searched in the forum about this issue. Body overflow is already set to visible but still it’s not working. Any ideas how to fix this?

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey @Patrick_Lehmann! Congratulations on your first Webflow project! It looks awesome!

There seems to be an HTML embed in the Navigation symbol that is causing your page to be unable to scroll, specifically in the div named “Fullwidth-Kontakt”

Here’s a SNAPSHOT showing the code that needs to be removed.

Hope that helps!

Hi,

thanks for your fast help!

This is my typeform fullwidth contact form. If somebody clicks the contact button in the header or somewhere else in the page this fullwidth popup is appearing. This is made with an animation which sets the display state to “visibible”. In the meantime, when nobody hits the button, the display state is set to none.

Is there another workaround to use this fullwidth contact form?

Update: If I set the position instead of fixed to absolute, I can scroll. But in this case the fullwidth-contact form just appears in the menu bar. Not full screen. The reason why I’ve added this to the header is because the header is a symbol that is pasted to every page. Do you have an idea how to make this work?

best regards

Hi,

I solved this. It really came from the fullwidth typeform. The solution is to take a standard typeform and use this.

best regards