Can't remove a text element from navigator or viewer

Hello, people of the webflow community!

I am an amateur user of webflow, but my skills are quickly becoming better.

However, for the last few days, I’ve been having trouble with a specific text element on my site that I cannot delete. I can’t for the life of me figure it out, I am not able to click on it in the viewer, and I can’t find it in the navigator.

The element in question is about 3/4 down the site, besides an H1 tag named kursholderer. The text element is named “Bestill som privatperson” (see image).

I would appreciate any help from the community in figuring how to delete this element

Here is a link to the site: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/ostlyngbjerke?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=ostlyngbjerke&preview=2424212b177b53ed64ab122dc0a72208&pageId=622f49e183bc718226b47a64&itemId=622f49e183bc712f34b47b29&workflow=preview

Thank you very much

Best regards,
Sebastian O. Thorp

It’s a bug in Webflow, that happens rarely. Sometimes text pieces can be merged into container elements, usually DIVs.

You need to recreate the section classed Container 660px in your case, just create a new one assign the class and drag all of your elements over. Then you can delete the empty Container 660px that will have nothing but the rogue text.

That worked!

Thank you very much