Can't Log in - Can't access email to reset

Need help!

I can’t log in, I think I messed up the password and Chrome saved it over the actual password - I can’t access the email to reset it either as that email address doesn’t exist anymore - is there a way to talk to someone in support? I could only find an email form, which I’ve sent but I don’t know how long it will take.

Thanks

Hey @henryfool

The best way to get in touch with the support team is the method you already have. Someone should be in touch to assist.

Is the email address you no longer have access to on a custom domain or a free email?

If it’s a custom domain, it may be easier to set back up the email address temporarily if you still own the domain. You can even redirect email from custom domains to free email accounts for free if you have access to the domains DNS with tools like https://improvmx.com/

Thanks Drew - unfortunately I don’t have access to the DNS either (the company went into liquidation and is no longer active) Hopefully the support team will get back to me soon and I’ll see if we can sort something out