Can't get the hover right

Hi, I seem to be having an issue with getting my second navbar to hover the way I want. Currently, the only one that hovers correctly is the current one, the others stay black even though I’ve set the hover to blue.

Thank you in advance.

Here is my public share link: LINK

Hi man,
seems you didn’t give your sub nav links an actual class name.
Give your subnav links the class name “Sub Nav Link” (example) and then go to the hover-state of your sub nav link, then you can style it the way you want. See image below.

Hi,

Yes, I tried that, and it didn’t work. Please see ‘careers’.

Thank you!

I see. I just checked the careers page and I can see a dark-blue hover color on those nav links though!
Maybe your screen is not showing the colors correctly and you can not distinguish the black from the dark-blue hover color, try setting the hover color to a brighter color to see if it works for you.

Ahhh yeah you’re right, sorry about that!

How do I change the ‘‘current’’ colour, I don’t like the blue that shows when you are on that page

You just go to the link for the page you are on and it will automatically add the current class. Then you can style as you like.
Good luck

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.