Can't get rid of extra spacing

I’ve made some updates to my client’s website www.safarinorth.com. But on the home page I now have some extra space that I can’t figure out how to get rid of. The space I want to remove is above the section titled “Why Visit Safari North Wildlife Park”.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Here is my site Read-Only: (Webflow - Safari North Wildlife Park)

Hey there!

it looks like you have a section “Features Section” that is taking up that space. It appears hidden because the section “Section 3 Column” you’re talking about is set to relative. If you set it to static you will see the “Features Section” appear on the screen. You’ll notice that the amount of space it takes up is exactly the same as the amount of space above your H2 “Why visit Safari North Wildlife Park”. If you set the “Features Section” to Display:None you will see the extra space above your H2 disappear.

On the features-section get rid of the float:left rule.

2 Likes

Actually, I believe it’s because the “Features Section” has a “Float Property” set to it. And flex elements cannot have a Float property on it.

float

If you hold “Option/Alt” on your keyboard and click the blue “Float” label to remove the float property, you will see everything as normal.

1 Like

Good catch @Noah-R ! Thank you for jumping in!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.