Can't get GTM and GA working on form submissions or events

I’ve followed several guides and scoured the forum, but still cant seem to get things working. I have two forms on a site, and I’ve set them up in Google Tag Manager as triggers on form submissions and tagged them as separate events.

I have also embedded the GTM code as webflow suggests, both in the tags as well as a symbol on each page for the code. I’ve removed the UA tracking ID from the integrations tab as well.

I have triple checked my form-ids using inspect, and I am kinda banging my head against the wall trying to figure out why this is not working… any help would be massively appreciated! Screens below.

Here is my site Read-Only: read only link
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

@makethink make sure the form id in GTM matches what you’ve entered in Webflow.
Your current Webflow form id is wf-form-contact-form-home while in GTM you’ve entered it as wf-form-Contact-Form-Home.

Hi Jason @JMurphy ,

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, I’ve fixed that now. However, the other events are also not displaying, and this fix does not seem to fix the issue either.

@makethink Hmm. When you preview the page in GTM and submit the form are any events firing? I have a similar setup and your settings seem correct.

@JMurphy
Here is what happens when I test (thanks for that, I didn’t know I could preview!)