Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Can't get GTM and GA working on form submissions or events

I’ve followed several guides and scoured the forum, but still cant seem to get things working. I have two forms on a site, and I’ve set them up in Google Tag Manager as triggers on form submissions and tagged them as separate events.

I have also embedded the GTM code as webflow suggests, both in the tags as well as a symbol on each page for the code. I’ve removed the UA tracking ID from the integrations tab as well.

I have triple checked my form-ids using inspect, and I am kinda banging my head against the wall trying to figure out why this is not working… any help would be massively appreciated! Screens below.

Here is my site Read-Only: read only link
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

@makethink make sure the form id in GTM matches what you’ve entered in Webflow.
Your current Webflow form id is wf-form-contact-form-home while in GTM you’ve entered it as wf-form-Contact-Form-Home.

Hi Jason @JMurphy ,

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, I’ve fixed that now. However, the other events are also not displaying, and this fix does not seem to fix the issue either.

@makethink Hmm. When you preview the page in GTM and submit the form are any events firing? I have a similar setup and your settings seem correct.

@JMurphy
Here is what happens when I test (thanks for that, I didn’t know I could preview!)