Can't change background of filter button

Hi all,

I have run into a problem with changing the background of the filter buttons on my website. They used to be transparent but suddenly there’s a grey background behind them. When I try to change it back to transparent (or any other color for that matter) they aren’t changing color anymore.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Below I’ve attached a screenshot of the relevant buttons and a read-only link. The relevant pages are “Insights” and “Events”

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/graduate-entrepreneur?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=graduate-entrepreneur&preview=e0957fc90f244a6d5353a972936993c2&pageId=60755831b4e741f8ae747b1d&workflow=preview

Hi @givani30 and welcome here is a short video to understand from where is your button style come from and what to do.

Hi Stan,

Thank you very much! I’ve managed to solve the problem now.

1 Like

@givani30 If you don’t have any further questions to current topic feel free to close your request by checking any response as solution

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.