RESOLVED: Can't add images

Having the same problem…
My Lightbox can’t adding images :dizzy_face:

Windows 10
Chrome 67.0.3396.99

the choose image button is not working for background on a div

same issue. does not work on image element either

Thank you everyone so much for reporting this issue!

We have identified that the issue is affecting the “choose” or “replace” buttons in image settings, image mini settings, and bg image settings when assigning an asset to an inline image, bg image, lightbox, and assigning a document file to text link.

One workaround is selecting an image on the canvas, opening the asset manager then selecting an image to replace it. However background images are still affected.

We are actively performing QA tests on the fix and the issue should be resolved very soon.

I’ll post an update as soon as the fix is live, thank you all so much for your patience and understanding! :man_bowing:

3 Likes

Same Issue here! On OSX 10.13.1 and Chrome 68. Thanks for addressing this asap!

A post was split to a new topic: Trouble renaming tabs in Designer

Just came here to post this issue as well - need to replace a background image but “Replace Image” will not open the Assets drawer on the left. There’s no manual drag and drop workaround for this, so definitely following for an update when it gets fixed!

Also tried editing in Incognito mode in Chrome to see if that would fix it - no such luck.

OS X El Capitan 10.11
Chrome 67.0.3396.99

im having the same problem in which the designer worked fine this morning and now the choose image option no longer opens the assets panel. ive tried everything from deleting assets and pages to checking all of my computers drivers and cache. i even made a new webflow account and started a new project and it still doesnt work so this is something on webflows end. im on pc by the way, im going to borrow a friends macbook to see if the problem is still occuring.

Same problem with replacing images… :frowning:

Same for me… as all around the world I supposed :hushed:

I am having the same Issue. Here is what I am getting in my console:

The issue seems to be resolved for me now.

1 Like

Solved for me too, that was very strange

1 Like

fixed. Thank you for the quick response!

Thanks for letting us know @DemonsterVal :man_bowing:

@JamesBetterment @soulfree64 @Freak303 @nicholastamas @szimmerman @WinstonStruye @Peter_Eller @Chen @ragermac @rrippy @ilikewebdesign @ChrisQuestions @lgriffen

I have confirmed that a fix has just been shipped to production.

Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding while we worked on a fix from this end.

Can you please take a look on your end (after refreshing the site in the Designer) to make sure that everything is working correctly with the replace image/file buttons?

4 Likes

When I try to update a background image, the replace button still has no response. I am currently still experiencing this issue.

@llightheart can you please try refreshing the Designer and let me know if that resolves the issue on your end?

If not, typically logging out and back in to Webflow should clear out anything in local cache.

Please let me know if this solves the problem.

If not, I’m happy to help further!

Hi Waldo, I am still unable to Upload images to the assets. When I click upload, nothing happens.

I’ve tried logging in and out, clearing the cache but no luck so far :frowning:

Safari Version 11.1.2 (12605.3.8.1), Mac OSX Sierra Version 10.12.6 (16G1510)

Let me know if you can help.

Hi @ParagonTwo

Can you please reach out to us here with more details?

​Thanks in advance!

Hi Brando, it appears to be working again now…

Thank you!

1 Like