Cannot delete CMS field

Hi,

Im having difficulty removing cms fields. It tells me to remove the references in other collections or pages. I believe I’ve done this but still no luck. How can I fix this?

Hi @isotope Welcome to the community :wave::smiley: Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/carnival-info?preview=20e6ffefae0330af96553a3dcc2748ab

I’m trying to remove the following fields from the listings collection:

bedrooms

bathrooms

Square Feet
Gallery Image 2
Gallery Image 3
Gallery Image 4
Gallery Image 5
Gallery Image 6
Gallery Image 7
Gallery Image 8

I’ve attached a screenshot below that shows the errorwebflow1

I’m assuming it’s the same issue as this post

I posted but it says my reply got caught by akismet.

Hi any update on this issue?

Hello @isotope

I just accessed your preview link and I don’t see any of those collections :disappointed:

Those are collections they are fields under the LISTINGS collections. As i mentioned above.

Hello,

I looked at it and i found fields like bathrooms en bedrooms on your (listings) collection page.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

awesome thanks, ill look into it. Didnt realize that also could affect deletion.

Yeah if you want to remove a field in your cms you have to delete al references to that field on every page :slight_smile: Good luck

1 Like