Cannot create multiple product collection pages - Ecommerce

Hey Webflow forums, hope you are all well!

I’m just looking for a bit more clarity on an issue I’m having.

I have a client that sells both physical and service based products, in Figma these pages have been designed differently from a UX and UI perspective as the content requirements for both are vastly different.

When I have come to create this in Webflow, I have managed to create the CMS product template for the physical products but I cannot create or duplicate the ‘product template’ CMS in order to do my other design for the service product.

Is this a feature that I am just not seeing? I am quite confused as this seems like quite an important feature, just like how you can create multiple CMS collection pages, you should be able to do the same with products. Especially as you can define what the type of product is in the E-commerce tab.

Hope you can help.

Hi @Kendall.
Josh with Foxy here. With Webflow Ecommerce, you can only have one product detail page. That said, with our seamless Webflow integration, you can have various product detail pages: https://foxy.io/webflow

• Sell any type of product (one-off, subscriptions, donations, digital, services, memberships, etc.)
  • Manage products with Webflow CMS (downgrade and save $$$)
  • Have multiple product CMS collections, each with their own fields, data, template, etc.
  • Connect to 100+ gateways and payment methods
  • Multi-lingual support
  • Multi-currency support
  • Embed a customer portal to allow customers to manage their subscriptions/memberships, view order history, update billing, and more (all inside of your Webflow site)
  • Sell and accept gift cards
  • Custom shipping functionality, logic, and integrations
  • Custom tax functionality, logic, and integrations
  • Powerful coupon and discount functionality
  • Unlimited free trial
  • and more!

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh