Cannot change font weight or font size in RTE

On the CMS templates pages (specifically the DTC officers, 2021 candidates, and Elected officials pages), the style for the RTE is Bio Block. I can change the font and font color, but not the font weight or font size. What am I missing?

Also, I cannot nest elements within this RTE. According to the Webflow University video, I should be able to select elements within the RTE to style by nesting selectors, but I cannot. Thanks!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/sdtc3?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=sdtc3&preview=1dcab6bda50a5e5e17ce302a6714844f&workflow=preview
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I think I solved it. I can nest styles before I link to a collection list, but not after.

Hi @dougmckown you are correct, styling RTE can be done only before you link so source. You can find more responses related to identical question on this forum when use input search field with keywords styling RTE or similar. If you do not have further question to this topic feel free to close your request.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.