Hey, when I upload an image to assets, the arrow icon gets stuck/glitches and doesn’t want to upload my picture. I’ve checked the file sizes and they are way under 1MB. Has anyone else come across this problem?
hi @Cem606 the best way to get accurate help is to follow forum post guide that is pinned on top of each section, if you have missed it here they are.
When posting please:
- Required: Share your project’s Read-Only link AND live site’s Published link
- The read-only link is a special url generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
- The published link is the webflow.io subdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is important to share this link, as custom code does not run in the Designer.
- Upload as many screen shots/screen cast videos as possible to help others help you faster
- Add a description and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
- Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: @Cem606