Can Webflow do something like this?

Can Webflow do this (see link), enlarge a clicked image and then allow arrow key navigation thru all the images? With no visible sliding?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I ran into a lot of trouble while doing my first professional webflow site for a client when I was looking for inspiration on the wider internet.
While you’re still getting the feel for what Webflow can do, and what it does with ease, I suggest looking for inspiration from webflow sites, check out solutions that are already documented.
I suspect that what you have there is doable, but it takes a lot of understanding of webflow’s logic to piece it together easily.
I hope some heavyweight swings by with a quick answer that’s more helpful than mine. But if not, I think your quickest route to an elegant, appealing presentation of photographs from a grid like that is looking for such an example in the Showcase and the Templates..

Or you could hire an expert for this one task/consultation. I am not one of those :slight_smile:

I visited the showcase and typed in “photographer”.
This is the first link, you can clone and play around with it. [edit: you can’t clone this one, but there are others]
I am 100% sure that you can always turn off animation.
https://webflow.com/website/48-Expo?ref=showcase-search&searchValue=photographer

Hi, you can actually do it with built in Webflow’s lightbox, except you won’t be able to change the way slides transition.

Will the left/right arrow keys work with linked Lightboxes?

Yes, arrow navigation works with Webflow lightbox. With custom code you can hide thumbnails and make photos loop.

I just set up a linked Lightbox group and the keyboard arrow keys and escape key already work without coding! Is that just a mac thing or will it also work on a pc?

And do I have any control over the Lightbox background (color or image)? And the size?

Keyboard works anywhere. You can style lightbox by custom code only.

1 Like

Are there any tutorials on how to custom style a lightbox by code?