Can Webflow CMS connect and synch with an external back-end systems provider?

I need to have some functionalities that Webflow CMS cannot cover so I am thinking about working with another back-end provider. Is that doable?!?

A bit more details: I want to have event pages where users can register, pay, then have gated content become available to them.

Should the event built in Webflow’s CMS or on the back-end providers’ end?
What’s the best way to tackle this?

It is doable, but to be more specific with an answer can you talk a bit about the extended functionality looking for? Do you already have an idea of backend providers you’d like to work with?

Hi Chris! a bit more details: I want to have event pages where users can register, pay, then have gated content become available to them.

Should the event built in Webflow’s CMS or on the back-end providers’ end?
What’s the best way to tackle this?

Right now I am in the process of checking if SABA is something that’s worth using.
(SABA is a back-end system provided by https://www.cornerstoneondemand.com/)
Let me know if you know another provider, based on your experience. Thanks.

Thanks for the details.

I want to have event pages where users can register, pay, then have gated content become available to them.

I would first take a look at MemberStack, signup for their free account, play around with everything you just mentioned (quoted above) and get a feel for what’s possible.

Then…take a look at that solution from the perspective of “how do I add event pages to this setup?” and see if your needs can be met.

Does that help?

Up until today, I thought Memberstack is not a tool I can use since it doesn’t comply with HIPPA security standards, however, today I’ve learned that I can work around it and use them.

I have very little experience with Memberstack. I will play around with it more and hopefully once I get to familiarize myself with their system and what it offers, I’ll be able to come up with solutions to the challenges I am facing. So… yes, it definitely helps!

Thanks a bunch, Chris!

1 Like

Airtable is a really powerful backend, and you can use PowerImporter to sync it to Webflow CMS, then use Memberstack to protect it.

Good luck!