Can‘t link to a CMS page

Seems like I have no option to link a menu item to my CMS page.

Am I missing something? :man_shrugging:

Just realized… is it because I‘m on the free version? Even though Webflow states that I have up to 5 CMS collections for free, but perhaps it doesn’t says that I cannot link to them.

Here is my progress.

And the menu item needs to link to
pondfoundation.webflow.io/news

…have you set up a static page called “news?”

Typically the workflow here is to set up a static page first called “news”, then add a collection list the static page that will link to each individual news article. The static page should show up on the dropdown.

Oh, that makes sense. :man_facepalming: I thought the automatically-created page for News is the one where I need to create the News listing. But it makes more sense that that‘s the News details. I should‘ve deduced this. Thank!

…nah. I can’t tell you how many times my brain hasn’t been able to figure out the “easily deducible.” :smiley: Asking questions is always better than trying to muddle along on your own. :slight_smile:

… and 50% of the time, the answer becomes obvious just from the act of writing the post.

If I had a dollar for every time I’ve drafting a lengthy post outlining what the problem was, how it was manifesting, what I had tried to do to fix it, then realized I had been missing the obvious by the start so I deleted the draft…

I’d have $3.00.

1 Like

Heh heh heh, I’d have at least $20.