Can´t change Font attributes in tablet breakpoint

Hello!

I am currently adjusting my layout to the smaller breakpoints. Now the issue appeared, that I can´t change or even select the “May we show you around” text in tablet mode. Also I can only change the size and colour of the “Welcome to Candymind!” text from a certain point (991Px) in tablet mode. I know that my website has several Issues anyways (It´s my first and it´s in the making), but with this specific problem I just have no clue how to fix it.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/charlottes-website-2-0?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=charlottes-website-2-0&preview=c19f171a083a3e095ca62905c4c00961&workflow=preview

Howdy @candymind and welcome to the community! :wave:

Depending on how you’ve created the structure, sometimes elements find themselves behind others on the page—meaning they aren’t selectable in the canvas like you’d expect. In your case, the section-inside2 element (which is the containing element of your heading) has a negative z-index:

The solution here is selecting any of these lower z-index elements (or their children, like your Heading 5 text) from the left-hand Navigator panel instead:

Hopefully that helps, but don’t hesitate to reach out if you run into any issues :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.