Can I use webflow to hosting my webpage?

Hi Webflow Forum!

Todays easy question is about hosting. I have nearly created my webpage in Webflow and I want to see how it would look in reality and I need someone to host it. I can see in the forum that I can use Webflow for it but when I go to, “Hosting” and scroll down I click on “Add a custom domain” I have to chose between, “Add an existing” and “Buy new domain”? I know my domain does not exist, that what I want so, do I have to “Buy” one using Google or…? The price at Google is roughly 15 dollar/year…?!

Thanks in advance all great helpers out there!

Br

Peter

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

You can buy a domain at any registrar you want – not only Google.

Webflow university has a few articles about domains:

Carsten!

THANKS, I figure it out!

I have another question I(I ALWAYS have questions about Workblow!) that you maybe can dig into? Its once again, a easy one to answer? In the bottom of my webpage I have my footer (not really finished yet…) but I cannot make it centered, what do I have to do to fix that? I have been trying a ,ot of things now but havent figure it out… In Laptop, Tabloid, Mobile Portrait, Mobile Landscape its not centered?

Br

PBz

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/branzell-solution-iiii?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=branzell-solution-iiii&preview=88d1998653da8b9c94723941734d7d2d&pageId=602ea949068ff18b643f0932&mode=preview