Can I put my clients name as a payer? This is my first site live

Can I put my clients name as a payer? This is my first site which goes llive!

To do it easier and not to send bill , I would ask if I can put my client name and card Nr. where it says my name?
see printscreen

1 Like

Hey @neanea6060

If you want your client to pay for the hosting you can use client billing

The name you see there is name of the card you’re using with your account.

Piter :webflow_heart:

I say above I don’t want this “client billing”
I you look at my printscreen, you see that besides the visa, it should have bee “my name”, but I overwrite this with “clients name”

• only so it is easier!
    I don’t want to send billing to clients. So the client pay directly to webflow.

I do not get why you wouldn’t want client billing. This makes the client responsible for their own hosting, which is not strange. You can even ad a margin (I you want, I never do) on top of their hosting. You see a notification every time your client is billed by Webflow or when a payment has failed.

In my humble opinion client billing works perfectly, even better now with the option for annual payments.

I hope this helps.

thank you!

• That’s because it’s my sister’s daughter’s website. So therefore!
  • I wouldn’t do this with other clients

Hahaha :slight_smile:

Well, I didn’t expect that one XD

So I can do this, in this case? or?
but with her card info.
Can I do that?

If you don’t want to use client billing you need to add the card of your client. In your account setting > billing > active card

Or you click on edit default credit card add the card of your client > pay for hosting

Piter :webflow_heart:

1 Like

Wow!! Thanks a lot Piter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

1 Like

By the way, I did a test and tried client billing, - but our country is not listed on the billing site. So it won’t let me do a client billing?
So what shall I do in the future regarding to do client billing?

1 Like

Ou yea, I can’t use client billing because stripe is not supported in my country…Very sad…If you can’t use it too you can ask your clients to pay for one year or you can use paypal subscription button to get a monthly fee and pay for the hosting.

1 Like

OK. So client billing is not relevant for us two :thinking:
I will not use paypal, they take too much fee for so little.
So the end of this story is, that I HAVE TO use my own card info for every hosting, and then collect the payment from our client? - that is very sad

1 Like

Why don’t you transfer the site to the client account so that she pay for it herself?

1 Like

I totally forgot :sweat_smile: @dram is right. The other option will be transferring the site. Learn more > Duplicate, transfer, or delete a project | Webflow University

Thank you Dram. But I don’t like that. Then they are in the Webflow so they can do what ever the can do, - or?

Sure, they can do whatever they want with the site on their account.

2 Likes