Can I customize ecommerce emails

What I am looking for is a way to make the customer’s email appear in the Order Confirmation email. It currently has their name, address, and telephone, but not email. Any way to have it include this?

1 Like

Meet the first email and newsletter Webflow template!

https://webflow.com/templates/html/sendbox-marketing-website-template

@dylang - When you say…“that specifically will be for digital download products…” - Does that mean the feature is in the pipeline, if so when will it be released? If not am I missing something because I can’t see the option in my store but could really use it.

@Andyf4 I can’t comment on any timeline related stuff besides “it’s coming” - you can see other related stuff here: https://webflow.com/blog/what-weve-been-shipping-january-march-2020

@dylang i Dylan, I’m new to WF. Impressed by you guys’ ability to take in and implement user feedback so quick :slight_smile:
I’m currently trying to find a workaround for the issue of the digital products, so I’m wondering -

Is it possible to create various types of order confirmation e-mail and assign each type to each product?

This way I’d be able to add the download link into the e-mail template and it would be sent in while avoiding zapier?

I haven’t actually started working with WF yet so not sure how far we can customize the emails, I’m figuring out the tools I need first

1 Like

I’d like to second being able to customize and design the emails… they don’t look professional at all, I will have to swap and find someone else to do the emails with for now. But if you could in the future introduce that, then it would be amazing.

2 Likes

Hello Dylang, It would be nice if we can also edit the email template! I got into Webflow because of the possibility to customize. The email Template just looks really unprofessional and cheap, because it does not align with my brand. It would be amazing if the Webflow Team could change that or allow users to work with other email provider that allow customization.

I am about to drop Webflow because of these missing features.
I simply don’t understand how did the product got so far without that.

4 Likes

I’m building a ‘request a quote’ system, using Webflow Ecommerce (for an existing Webflow site which I’ve very nearly finished), by setting it up as a shop where the price for each item is set at 0, and it is hidden.

Everything works fine until we get to email notifications where the prices reappear (£0.00 for each product).

1. Does anyone know if there’s a way yet to access the prices in email notifications and switch them off? Would some javascript (or similar) fix it?

2. If not, how would I work around this, bearing in mind that my client wants the user needs to be notified. Would I have to use third party integration?

Hi @freelancedan.
Josh with Foxy here. I responded to your FB post as well. If you don’t get what you need with Webflow Ecommerce, you might consider our seamless Webflow integration: Webflow | Foxy.io

Manage products with Webflow CMS or Webflow Ecommerce, hide prices on all templates, allow customers to checkout without paying, send email notifications, send data to Zapier/Make, embed a customer portal, and more.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

dyLANG :raised_hands: Only a little more customization needed in my use cases … Working for a Slovenian Business, that’s in Tourism, while they are selling real coupon codes for entertainment and accomoadation. They are now using Magento and are used to the possobilites of Cash on delivery etc… I did a workaround for this, but still want to change some fields in the mail … Right now I’m using a discount code (which is set to hiden), but i don’t want customers to receive that there total is subtotal+shipping-discount=total, I want to hide that I’m using a discount so subtotal+shipping=total … If there would be a native option for bank transfer procesing and Cash on Delivery, I would guess that a lot of potential customers and designers wouldn’t reconsider so many times using the system, because of the payment limitations. I know about foxy, but having a native sollution is crucial … I’m frustrated, cause i love the editor, the designer, the community, the possibilites, but some limitations are crazy compered to other platforms …

Hope you Guys gonna answer Me, I’ll learned that I need to be stubborn and if that means writing every day comments to be on the top of the eccomerce help section, so it shall be :partying_face: I will do it :raised_hands: Webflow Eccomerce Team & Community please help, we can’t keep loosing clients because of payment limitations …:scream:

Heiii Guys still having a blast :partying_face: figuring this out, where’s the input? :raised_hands: I’m waiting on an answer, just sayin, hope yo had a nice weekend :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes