Can I change my default size unit in Webflow?

Hi! For accessibility purposes, I’m moving away from pixels for my padding and margin units. Is there a way to change the default unit size in the style panel? https://prnt.sc/26doiw1

Otherwise, I think if I want to use ems, for examples, I would have to manually change every single side, one at a time. (I’d love to be able to use the tool where I hold option and drag, which moved both sides at once… but for now I am only able to do this with pixel units.)

hi @hilary you cant predefine units as you can’t predefine these in standard development environment. That said WF GUI offer automatic change of units on two or four sides when using combinations command, options and shift keyboards. You just set unit once and depend on your mouse position and keyboard combination units will be changed.

You can find more information about how to on WFU

@Stan , amazing!! I knew there had to be something like this. Thanks a lot for your help!

Hilary

1 Like

Glad to help @hilary :wink: please close your request as solved.

Thank you

Oh! I didn’t know I was supposed to do that, so good to know. Thanks!

@Stan , when you say “close your request” do you mean to check “Solution”? Should I do something else?

Correct , Request is closed when any response is marked as solution :wink:
You don’t have to do that but it is good practice, mean when members are searching forum they may have turn on Advanced filtering to browse only solved requests. It is beneficial to everyone.

Ok got it. Thanks! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.