Calling All Webflow Wizards: Fae's Quest for Knowledge and Growth

:wave: Hello Webflow Community! :wave:

My name is Fae, and I’m incredibly passionate about web design and development. I’m reaching out to this amazing community because I believe in the power of collaboration and learning from experienced creators like yourselves.

I’m relatively new to Webflow, having been self-taught for the past 8 months, but deeply committed to honing my skills and creating amazing websites. Currently, I’m facing some challenges in my work, and I’m eager to seek guidance and advice from those who have more experience in this field.

I see this as an opportunity to learn, grow, and ultimately contribute to the vibrant community here. Whether it’s troubleshooting technical issues, refining design aesthetics, or mastering the specific roadblocks with layout, I’m eager to soak up all the knowledge I can.

If anyone is willing to take me under their wing, offer insights, or even just share their own journey in web design, I would be immensely grateful. Together, I believe we can push the boundaries of what’s possible and create truly remarkable websites.

Thank you for considering me as a potential apprentice in this exciting journey of web creation. I look forward to connecting with all of you and contributing to this wonderful community!

Warm regards and I cannot wait to collaborate soon,

Fae :star2:

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)