Buttons aren't doing what I want (issues with legacy interactions)

Hello!
On my webflow portfolio, I’ve set up legacy interactions to expand my project details when someone clicks “see more” for a project. This works great.

However, I have two problems.

1. When the project details come up, I have a back button that appears. I tried to make the back button have its own legacy interactions that reverses the expanding of the project details. This doesn’t work for some reason, and not only that but the back button doesn’t do anything when clicked. This means that visitors have no way of going back to the main page.

2. The “about me” button on the main landing page is supposed to link to the “about me” section at the bottom of the page. I’ve linked it and everything, however for some weird reason when I click the button, all the legacy interactions for my project (that would normally be triggered when someone clicks the “see more” button) happen and the viewer never ends up at the about-me section.

I’d love some help on this! Just when I thought I have everything down, I don’t :frowning:

Edit: I realize that once you click the preview link, the “about me” button DOES work, and the “see more” button does not. However, once you go to the editor, then back to the preview mode, all the problems I’ve listed appear. Now I’m even more concerned and I don’t know how any of this is happening :frowning:

Here is my public share link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/queeniedang?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=queeniedang&preview=680636ac7db25a3911900a42539f742d&mode=preview