Button is sticky but I didn't select that!

Hi I have a button in center and it became sticky meaning it moves with the page as I scroll down how do I undo this. I didn’t select sticky in the position control panel.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

also when I was testing different functionnality in webflow position . : sticky didn’t work it was in another project

finnally google maps not showing up

Please share your read only and pubslished site links, otherwise it’s almost impossible to troubleshoot.

@Tim_Z the button is set to position fixed:

Regarding your second question, position fixed and absolute need a position relative parent to work properly, otherwise they will position fixed or absolutely relative to the body element.

Can you point out where on your site the map is supposed to appear? Google maps requires an API key to function, see this article: Map | Webflow University

Ok I will try to look at that
I have the api key Zones desservies saw the same problem on the forum already they said it come from google sometimes they don’t put any api key and it works

yesterday I tried everything including relative position but now I seem to understand how it works indeed it was unclear how to make it fixed relative to some element other than body (and it still says that it’s relative to it self which is confusing)

problem solved after clicking randomly

See this post to fix your Google Maps issue: ApiNotActivatedMapError for simple html page using google-places-api - Stack Overflow

To be honest your entire intro could be set up much more simply, check the intro section on this test project: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/testing-a7766d?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=testing-a7766d&preview=d29d876a5c9b2d01f435ef5cf3044c71&mode=preview

It’s not identical to yours, but should give you an idea of how much more simply you could set this up.

Hopefully this is helpful, it’s not intended to be critical, but educational :slight_smile:

Haha well I’m copying a website that already exist and I thought the same as you so on your recommendation I decided to make the change and put things in place. :smiley:
Thanks see you