Hi legendary community,
My button in the navbar refuses to behave itself and give me space above and below. Even though it shows this when I am in design mode. Here is design mode (in the default AR):
And here it is on my desktop (at the default AR):
If anyone could help me on this one I would be hugely grateful!
Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)
hi @JamesKell the best way to get help is to follow the forum post guide that is pinned on top of each section, if you have missed it here they are.
When posting please:
Required: Share your project’s Read-Only link AND live site’s Published link
- The read-only link is a special URL generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
- The published link is the webflow.io subdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is important to share this link, as custom code does not run in the Designer.
- Upload as many screenshots/screencast videos as possible to help others help you faster
- Add a description and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
- Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: @JamesKell