Bug in collection cms

Hi guys. I noticed such a bug. When images are downloaded to the collection after a few downloads, a hang occurs. What can you say about this. I attach the recorded video as an example.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ5-wMmUwU8bEJHU3c5WTVxZjA/view

Link if up doesn’t work

@1115 it looks like you’re running an adblockers which can cause some adverse behavior in the designer.

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in? When did it start occurring? Can you send me the site Read-Only links please?

Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you for responding. Tried what you suggested but unfortunately nothing has been fixed.
I went in incognito mode. With the extensions disabled. The problem did not go away.
I send my browser configuration also. All updated to the latest version.

whatismybrowser.com/w/CW3ARBM

I also give a link to reading.
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/voloslux?preview=2cdeee3b685b1ed113460adfd3ca1d86

I noticed that this happens when loading 4 images

HI @1115

Thanks so much for taking those steps.

I tested your site but was unable to reproduce this behavior. Can you please reproduce the behavior and send a screenshot of the console when the Designer starts to hang? Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

This will help us to narrow down root cause of the issue. ​Thanks in advance, and I’m standing by for your reply.

Hello … here is the problem I was talking about … this time not with 4 pictures but still hung and this bug in the console is lit.

Hi @1115

Thanks so much for providing that screenshot. I have shared this information with the team and we are still looking into the issue.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention, I’ll post here as soon as I have more info.

Hi @1115

Thanks again for your patience with this.

It looks like the upload error was caused by the adblocker extensionyou have enabled. Can you please try to reproduce this behavior in incognito mode with all browser extensions turned off? This will confirm if the adblock was the issue.

​Thanks in advance, and I’m standing by for your reply.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.